Friday, December 02, 2005

Why Georgie Can't Read!

Once more George Bush got up on stage surrounded by his neocon cheerleaders, and belched out the most pitiful missive to date! Full of tears and drama, he rocked back and forth like a truck stuck in the mud! I can't figure if he was trying to inspire the American people or make us feel bad for doubting him and handing him a less than stellar approval rating.

He sobbed crocodile tears while reading a note from written by a Marine right before that Marine was killed, and spoke piteously about how this brave man will have died in vain if we leave before big oil got their grubby hands on that lovely crude just waiting for someone to steal it!

Cheney looked embarrased by all the drama, and perturbed that he couldn't get a chance to shove his hand up Bush's ass and switch his brain off!

There can be no doubt that this is the neocon's kinder, genteler aproach to John Murtha's statement concerning troop withdrawl since all attemps to smear his military service and question his patriotism blew up in their faces!

It's fairly obvious that Bush thought this laughable attempt at dramma would capture the hearts of America, and send him singing to the top of another pile of "Political Capital". How very sad! It just goes to prove this administration is totaly clueless, and no longern has a speach writer worth a fuck!!

4 comments:

cyclone said...

Stoney,

You know how I feel about soldier's dying in vain. THEY ALL HAVE!!!! But, one bone to pick with you. THERE IS NO BOOSH BRAIN FOR CHENEY TO TURN OFF, regardless of where he sticks his hand!

Cyclone

cyclone said...

Oh, and other than that little faux paus, good job!!

stoney13 said...

Yea I know! But if he can just flick the peanut off an imprisoned turd. it might give Cheney a small sense of importance!

It's about all that Cheney can do since Fitzgerald crawled up Bush's ass with a microscope and took all those wires that worked his mouth as evidence! Other than that warm comforting feeling that he gets from having his hand on the pulse of the nation!

He knows that something very fucked up is getting ready to happen to that old gang of his, and there ain't shit he can do about it!!!

stoney13 said...

Yea I know! But if he can just flick the peanut off an imprisoned turd. it might give Cheney a small sense of importance!

It's about all that Cheney can do since Fitzgerald crawled up Bush's ass with a microscope and took all those wires that worked his mouth as evidence! Other than that warm comforting feeling that he gets from having his hand on the pulse of the nation!

He knows that something very fucked up is getting ready to happen to that old gang of his, and there ain't shit he can do about it!!!

About Me

My photo
Well!! I'm not here to be on anybody's side! I DON'T like George W. Bush and I will NOT call the bastard president! I'll call him President Pork Pie, but that is about as close as it gets! I'm not here to comfort the afflicted, but to afflict the comfortable! I learned a long time ago, that if you can make somebody laugh and think at the same time, they'll learn something! I'm trying to teach the American Public that there is another point of view out there, beside the Right Wing's This country's on a greased chute to Hell with Bush as it's Captain! I for one will not sit idley by while he drives the land that I love into the ground! This is my gift to this country. Maybe it's a little crude at times, maybe, it's a little rude at times! But in my world, rude and crude works! I'll post what I damn well please here and invite people to post comments the same way! Rant all you want!! I do! Freedom of Speech is the order of the day here! Like it? Let me know! Don't like it? Let me know! Silence me? AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! So welcome one and all to STONEY'S RAGE!! It's all for America! I don't make a dime off it! And I won't have it any other way!